Sunday, May 15, 2011

Welcome to my new adventure!

The Slender Segment is a weekly gazette keeping you in the loop of our Weight Watchers world. 


As an active Weight Watchers member and leader, I work to stay on track each week, for me, is in order to maintain my weight (although I admit, sometimes to lose weight too).    Being a member that’s lost over 100 pounds and a leader who supports probably close to 350 members every week, I recognize that we all take this journey in the best way that we know how, with the encouragement and help that we can find along the way. I want you to know that I feel very privileged to be able to be there for you; to be able to cheer you to take this individualized journey; no-one in my meeting room should ever feel that you’re having a “generic experience”, if you feel like you are, please let me know so I can change that!

If you know anyone that would like to join Weight Watchers or just check the program out, feel free to pass this gazette along to them and invite them to come to a meeting as my guest. 

Before!
Meeting Days and Times:
Plan to arrive 30 minutes before the meeting start time for weigh-in.

Mondays 10:00 AM
at the WW Center
244 Needham Street
Newton Highlands, MA 02461


Mondays 5:30 PM and 7:00 PM
at the Waltham Elks Lodge
101 School Street
Waltham, MA 02452



And here's an after!
 Wednesdays 8:00 AM
at the WW Center
244 Needham Street
Newton Highlands, MA 02461

Wednesdays 5:30 PM
at the American Legion Post
162 Winn Street
Burlington, MA 01803

Thursdays 5:30 & 7:00 PM
at the WW Center
244 Needham Street
Newton Highlands, MA 02461

At times I write about my personal experience losing and maintaining weight with Weight Watchers.  Please note that the views expressed are my own and do not reflect the views of Weight Watchers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment